Friday, October 29, 2010

My new Baby Puppies!!

So early On Monday morning we got some new additions to mine and James little Family... We have 9 little puppies!! It started out with 1o, 5 little girls, and 5 little boys... Then on Tuesday one of the little girls wasn't doing very well.. James actually named her Daisy, so James and I brought Daisy in and started to bottle feed her and kept her wrapped up in a little blanket so that she would stay warm, I thought that might do the trick, but looking at her stomach you could tell she had been hurt some how... We think that Lilly may have accidentally laid on or something of that sort and after about 3:30 am Wednesday morning of this little puppy crying and not wanting to eat I decided I should get some sleep so I put her out next to her mom so she would stay warm and was hoping for the best, and I thought we were good, when I went to check on her at 6am she was eating off her mom, and then about 20 mins later James checked on her and she had passed away. :(
I know they're just little dogs and usually all the puppies in the litter don't normally live but I had a really hard time and I cried most the morning.. I'm sure James was wishing he didn't tell me, but so James wrapped up my little Daisy and we sent her away sweetly.. (James is amazing) It's been very tiring to have these little puppies but they'll be worth it in the end...I'm just so greatful my husband has his own company so that he is able to keep me feeling okay about leaving them when I'm at work, because he can check in every so often to satisfy me until I get home or someone is home to make sure the puppies and my dog Lilly are doing good. :)
I love this picture! They kept crawling up to cuddle under their mommies ear.. There are three little puppies there.
This puppy is a chunk!
This is our tired little mommy with her little ones around her.
That's all 10 of them!

No comments: