Sunday, January 18, 2009

Update :)

Hey everyone who reads this.. I haven't been on here in such a long time that I thought it might be nice if I did an update on my life.. Right now I am working full time at Malstrom Salon (801) 537-5313 and I have a part time job working at Studio 600 which is the club I go dancing at during the week. I have some picture's on here of me dressed up for the 80's party they had there this past Friday! I love my jobs though, they are both pretty fun.. There's not really much more to my life going on right now maybe someday I'll find Mr. Right and I'll get married but until then I am just dating lots and still having fun being single :) and still spending time with my family which is what I'm liking to do mostly for now..












1 comment:

The Anderson's said...

cute pictures!!! I was so excited to see you and hear your wonderful news! I wish you tons of luck... You are going to make such a cute little wife! :) Love Nicole